Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Cas:||5104-49-49-4||Quality Standards:||Enterprise Standard/Pharma Grade|
Antipyretic analgesic product Ibuprofen p-isobutylhydratropic acid;15687-27-1
Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: Nan Jian
Model Number: pharm.grade
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Packaging Details: 25kg/drum
Delivery Time: prompt
Supply Ability: 1000mt per year
Pharmacetical Raw Materials Ibuprofen for Anti Inflammatory CAS 15687-27-1
Synonym:alpha-methyl-4-(2-methylpropyl); 2-(4-isobutylphenyl)-propionic acid; p-isobutylhydratropic acid; RARECHEM AL BO 0989; MOTRIN(TM); (+/-)-2-(4-ISOBUTYLPHENYL)-PROPIONIC ACID; 2-(4-ISOBUTYLPHENYL)PROPIONIC ACID; 4-ISOBUTYL-ALPHA-METHYLPHENYLACETIC ACID; AKOS NCG1-0060; (+/-)-ALPHA-METHYL-4-(2-METHYLPROPYL)-; ALPHA-METHYL-4-[2-METHYLPROPYL]; 2-[4-(2-methylpropyl)phenyl]propanoic acid; (2S)-2-[4-(2-methylpropyl)phenyl]propanoate; (2R)-2-[4-(2-methylpropyl)phenyl]propanoate
BP:319.6°C at 760 mmHg
Appearance:white crystalline powder
Application:pharmaceutical raw intermediates
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory analgesic. Its anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect is good, has less adverse reactions. Nowadays, it has already widely used in the world, and is to become one of the most popular over-the-counter medications in the world, and is listed as antipyretic analgesic three pillars products with aspirin, acetaminophen.
In China, it is mainly used in the pain, rheumatism, etc., and not too much in the cold, antifebrile applications, much lower than the paracetamol and aspirin. Dozens of pharmaceutical enterprises in China hold the approval document number of ibuprofen preparation production, but most of the domestic market sales of ibuprofen is " Fenbid " sustained-release capsules produced by Tianjin GSK China and the United States.
Ibuprofen is used primarily for fever, pain, dysmenorrhea and inflammatory diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis. It is also used for pericarditis and patent ductus arteriosus.
A selective cyclooxygenase inhibitor (IC50=14.9uM). Inhibits PGH synthase-1 and PGH synthase-2 with comparable potency
Ibuprofen, from isobutylphenylpropanoic acid, is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug used for relieving pain, helping with fever and reducing inflammation.About 60% of people improve with any given NSAID and it is recommended that if one does not work that another should be tried.Ibuprofen might be considered a weaker anti-inflammatory than other NSAIDs.
Ibuprofen is used primarily for fever (including postimmunisation fever), mild-to-moderate pain (including pain relief after surgery), painful menstruation, osteoarthritis, dental pain, headaches and pain from kidney stones. It is used for inflammatory diseases such as juvenile idiopathic arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.It is also used for pericarditis and patent ductus arteriosus
1. Our company is a professional production leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area of many years. Delivery areas of our products:US, UK, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Russia, Portugal, Latvia, Switzerland, Iceland, Ukraine, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Peru, Sweden, New Zealand, the Czech Republic, Lithuania, Ireland, Tunisia, Mexico, Greece, Puerto Rico, Thailand, Israel and so on.
Payment method: T/T, Western union, Moneygram
2. Discreet package .The packing suits you best would be choosen to cross customs safely. Or if you have your own ideal way, it could be also take into consideration .
3. Top quality. High quality guaranteed, once any problem is found, the package would be reshipped for you .
4. Security Shipping:Shipping by express (FedEx,UPS,DHL,EMS), by air.The most professional forwarder would be recommanded for you.
5. We have stock, so we can delivery quickly at the very day when receive the payment.
6. Warm after-sale service for you 24/7. Any of your question would be solved for the first as soon as possible.
7. A discount would be given when you make a large order.
Supply Ability: Mass Stock
Related product lists
|Amikacin sulfate salt||39831-55-5|
|Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate||55203-24-2|