Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Cas:||5104-49-49-4||Quality Standards:||Enterprise Standard/Pharma Grade|
Pharmaceutical Raw Material Flurbiprofen CAS 5104-49-4 for Anti-inflammatory
Synonym: Ansaid, Froben, (RS)-2-(2-fluorobiphenyl-4-yl)propanoic acid, Strepfen, Ocufen
Quality Standards: Enterprise Standard/Pharma Grade
(1) Antipyretic analgesic anti-inflammatory drugs for rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, post-operative and various types of cancer pain relief.
(2) Flurbiprofen is a member of the phenyl alkanoic acid derivative family of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) used to treat the inflammation and pain of arthritis. It is known as "Ansaid" marketed by "Froben" by Abbott.
(3) Flurbiprofen is also used as an active ingredient in some kinds of throat lozenges (Strepsils Intensive).
A single enantiomer of flurbiprofen, tarenflurbil, is currently in clinical trials for the treatment of metastatic prostate cancer.
Flurbiprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It may cause an increased risk of serious and sometimes fatal heart and blood vessel problems (eg, heart attack, stroke). The risk may be greater if you already have heart problems or if you take flurbiprofen for a long time. Do not use flurbiprofen right before or after bypass heart surgery.
Flurbiprofen may cause an increased risk of serious and sometimes fatal stomach ulcers and bleeding. Elderly patients may be at greater risk. This may occur without warning signs.
Flurbiprofen is a member of the phenyl alkanoic acid derivative family of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) used to treat the inflammation and pain of arthritis. It is known as "Ansaid" marketed by and "Froben" by Abbott. Flurbiprofen is also used as an active ingredient in some kinds of throat lozenges (Strepsils Intensive).
A single enantiomer of flurbiprofen, tarenflurbil [(R)-flurbiprofen)], is currently in clinical trials for the treatment of metastatic prostate cancer. 3. Drug Class and Mechanism: Flurbiprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) effective in treating fever, pain, and inflammation in the body. It is similar to ibuprofen (Motrin or Advil), naproxen (Naprosyn), and others.
As a group, NSAIDs are non-narcotic relievers of mild to moderate pain of many causes, including injury, menstrual cramps, arthritis, and other musculoskeletal conditions. They work by reducing the levels of prostaglandins, chemicals that are responsible for pain, fever, and inflammation. Flurbiprofen blocks the enzyme that makes prostaglandins (cyclooxygenase), resulting in lower concentrations of prostaglandins. As a consequence, inflammation, pain and fever are reduced. The FDA approved flurbiprofen in October 1988.
Treating rheumatoid arthritis or osteoarthritis. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.Flurbiprofen is an NSAID. Exactly how it works is not known. It may block certain substances in the body that are linked to inflammation. NSAIDs treat the symptoms of pain and inflammation. They do not treat the disease that causes those
4. How to use flurbiprofen
Use flurbiprofen as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
Flurbiprofen comes with an extra patient information sheet called a Medication Guide. Read it carefully. Read it again each time you get flurbiprofen refilled.
Take flurbiprofen by mouth. It may be taken with food if it upsets your stomach. This may not lower the risk of stomach or bowel problems (eg, bleeding, ulcers). Talk with your doctor if you have persistent stomach upset.Take flurbiprofen with a full glass of water (8 oz/240 mL) as directed by your doctor.
If you miss a dose of flurbiprofen and you are taking it regularly, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use flurbiprofen.
5. Important safety information
(1) Flurbiprofen may cause dizziness or drowsiness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use flurbiprofen with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
(2) Serious stomach ulcers or bleeding can occur with the use of flurbiprofen. Taking it in high doses or for a long time, smoking, or drinking alcohol increases the risk of these side effects. Taking flurbiprofen with food will NOT reduce the risk of these effects. Contact your doctor or emergency room at once if you develop severe stomach or back pain; black, tarry stools; vomit that looks like blood or coffee grounds; or unusual weight gain or swelling.
(3) Do NOT take more than the recommended dose or use for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor. Flurbiprofen is an NSAID. Before you start taking any new medicine, read the ingredients. If it also has an NSAID (eg, ibuprofen) in it, check with your doctor. If you are not sure, check with your doctor or pharmacist.
(4) Do not take aspirin while you are using flurbiprofen unless your doctor tells you to.
Lab tests, including kidney function, complete blood cell counts, and blood pressure, may be done to monitor your progress or to check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
Use flurbiprofen with caution in the ELDERLY; they may be more sensitive to its effects, including stomach bleeding and kidney problems.
(5) Flurbiprofen should be used with extreme caution in CHILDREN; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed. PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: Flurbiprofen may harm the fetus. Do not use it during the last 3 months of pregnancy. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using flurbiprofen while you are pregnant. Flurbiprofen is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking flurbiprofe
Chemical Properties and Usage:
Chemical Properties White to Off-White Crystalline Solid
Usage An anti-inflammatory used as an analgesic.
Usage antiinflammatory, analgesic
Biological Activity Potent inhibitor of cyclooxygenase (IC 50 values are 0.1 and 0.4 μ M for inhibition of human COX-1 and COX-2 respectively). Analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic in vivo . Inhibits tumor cell growth in vitro and in vivo . Also inhibits fibroblast proliferation in vitro . . competitive Advantage:
1. Our company is a professional production leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area of many years. Delivery areas of our products:US, UK, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Russia, Portugal, Latvia, Switzerland, Iceland, Ukraine, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Peru, Sweden, New Zealand, the Czech Republic, Lithuania, Ireland, Tunisia, Mexico, Greece, Puerto Rico, Thailand, Israel and so on.
Payment method: T/T, Western union, Moneygram
2. Discreet package .The packing suits you best would be choosen to cross customs safely. Or if you have your own ideal way, it could be also take into consideration .
3. Top quality. High quality guaranteed, once any problem is found, the package would be reshipped for you .
4. Security Shipping:Shipping by express (FedEx,UPS,DHL,EMS), by air.The most professional forwarder would be recommanded for you.
5. We have stock, so we can delivery quickly at the very day when receive the payment.
6. Warm after-sale service for you 24/7. Any of your question would be solved for the first as soon as possible.
7. A discount would be given when you make a large order.
Supply Ability: Mass Stock
Related product lists
|Amikacin sulfate salt||39831-55-5|
|Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate||55203-24-2|
Alias: NPP; DEA Code 8332;1-Phenethyl-4-piperidinone;N-(2-Phenylethyl)-4-piperidone;N-Phenethyl-4-piperidone;N-Phenethylpiperidin-4-one;NSC 74494;4-Piperidone,1-phenethyl- (6CI);1-(2-Phenethyl)-4-piperidinone;1-(2-Phenethyl)-4-piperidone;1-(2-Phenylethyl)-4-piper
Molecular Formula: C13H17NO