Payment & Shipping Terms:
99.9% Local Anesthetic White Powder Dyclonine Hydrochloride CAS:536-43-6
1. Basic Info:
English name: dyclonine hydrochloride
English Name: Dyclonine, Hydrochloride; 4-butoxy-3-piperidinopropiophenone hydrochloride; Dyclonine HCL
EINECS Number: 208-633-6
Uses:For topical anesthesia
Place of Origin: china
Model Number: 536-43-6
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Packaging Details: 5g/foil bag
Delivery Time: 3-5 work days
Payment Terms: Western Union, L/C, D/P, MoneyGram
Supply Ability: 5000kg/year
2. Related product lists
|9||Cyclosporine (cyclosporin A)||79217-60-0;59865-13-3|
|11||Vitamin A acid (tretinoin)||302-79-4|
|43||Ibandronate sodium salt||138844-81-2|
|44||Alendronate sodium salt||121268-17-5|
1. Our company is a professional production leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area of many years. Delivery areas of our products:US, UK, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Russia, Portugal, Latvia, Switzerland, Iceland, Ukraine, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Peru, Sweden, New Zealand, the Czech Republic, Lithuania, Ireland, Tunisia, Mexico, Greece, Puerto Rico, Thailand, Israel and so on.
Payment method: T/T, Western union, Moneygram
2. Discreet package .The packing suits you best would be choosen to cross customs safely. Or if you have your own ideal way, it could be also take into consideration .
3. Top quality. High quality guaranteed, once any problem is found, the package would be reshipped for you .
4. Security Shipping:Shipping by express (FedEx,UPS,DHL,EMS), by air.The most professional forwarder would be recommanded for you.
5. We have stock, so we can delivery quickly at the very day when receive the payment.
6. Warm after-sale service for you 24/7. Any of your question would be solved for the first as soon as possible.
7. A discount would be given when you make a large order.
Supply Ability: Mass Stock
Dyclonine is an oral anaesthetic that is the active ingredient of Sucrets, an over the counter throat lozenge. It is also found in some varieties of the Cepacol sore throat spray. It is a local anesthetic, used topically as the hydrochloride salt. Dyclonine hydrochloride has been found to possess, in addition to its topical anesthetic properties, significant bactericidal and fungicidal activity. Self-sterilizing action manifested by preparations containing the drug was considerably enhanced upon the addition of chlorobutanol. Results of in vitro tests employing microorganisms commonly involved in local infections indicated that the two agents in combination act synergistically.