Payment & Shipping Terms:
Oral Anabolic Steroids Based Hormones Dexamethason Acetate CAS 50-02-2
Place of Origin: Wuhan, Hubei, China
Brand Name: YCGC
Certification: ISO, KOSHER
Model Number: 50-02-2
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Packaging Details: As you require
Delivery Time: 12 hours within your payment is received
Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Bitcoin
Supply Ability: 1000kg/month
Melting Point:262-264 °C(lit.)
Alpha:75 º (c=1, dioxane)
Refractive index:76 ° (C=1, Dioxane)
Storage temp. :2-8°C
Solubility:ethanol: 1 mg/mL
Water Solubility:10 mg/100 mL (25 ºC)
Stability:Stable. Combustible. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents, strong bases, acid anhydrides, acid chlorides. May be light sensitive.
Packing: 1KG/foil bag
Quality Standards: CP2005/USP/BP/EP
Dexamethasone Acetate is in a class of drugs called steroids. Dexamethasone Acetate reduces swelling and decreases the body's immune response.
Dexamethasone Acetate is used to treat many different conditions. It is used to treat endocrine (hormonal) disorders when the body does not produce enough of its own steroids. It is also used to treat many immune and allergic disorders, such as arthritis, lupus, severe psoriasis, severe asthma, ulcerative colitis, and Crohn's disease.
Dexamethasone-17-acetate, a corticosteroid, is similar to a natural hormone produced by your adrenal glands. It often is used to replace this chemical when your body does not make enough of it. It relieves inflammation (swelling, heat, redness, and pain) and is used to treat certain forms of arthritis; skin, blood, kidney, eye, thyroid, and intestinal disorders (e.g., colitis); severe allergies; and asthma. Dexamethasone-17-acetate is also used to treat certain types of cancer.
Dexamethasone-17-acetate comes as a tablet and a solution to take by mouth. Your doctor will prescribe a dosing schedule that is best for you. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Take Dexamethasone-17-acetate exactly as directed. Do not take more or less of it or take it more often than prescribed by your doctor.
Do not stop taking Dexamethasone-17-acetate without talking to your doctor. Stopping the drug abruptly can cause loss of appetite, upset stomach, vomiting, drowsiness, confusion, headache, fever, joint and muscle pain, peeling skin, and weight loss. If you take large doses for a long time, your doctor probably will decrease your dose gradually to allow your body to adjust before stopping the drug completely. Watch for these side effects if you are gradually decreasing your dose and after you stop taking the tablets or oral liquid, even if you switch to an inhalation corticosteroid medication. If these problems occur, call your doctor immediately. You may need to increase your dose of tablets or liquid temporarily or start taking them again.
1. Our company is a professional production leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area of many years. Delivery areas of our products:US, UK, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Russia, Portugal, Latvia, Switzerland, Iceland, Ukraine, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Peru, Sweden, New Zealand, the Czech Republic, Lithuania, Ireland, Tunisia, Mexico, Greece, Puerto Rico, Thailand, Israel and so on.
Payment method: T/T, Western union, Moneygram
2. Discreet package .The packing suits you best would be choosen to cross customs safely. Or if you have your own ideal way, it could be also take into consideration .
3. Top quality. High quality guaranteed, once any problem is found, the package would be reshipped for you .
4. Security Shipping:Shipping by express (FedEx,UPS,DHL,EMS), by air.The most professional forwarder would be recommanded for you.
5. We have stock, so we can delivery quickly at the very day when receive the payment.
6. Warm after-sale service for you 24/7. Any of your question would be solved for the first as soon as possible.
7. A discount would be given when you make a large order.
Supply Ability: Mass Stock
Related product lists
|Amikacin sulfate salt||39831-55-5|
|Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate||55203-24-2|