Payment & Shipping Terms:
|CAS:||50-78-2||Color:||White To Off-White|
Aspirin Raw Pain Killer Powder for Pain , Fever and Anti - Inflammation CAS 50-78-2
Place of Origin: CHINA
Model Number: C9H8O4
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: 1g
Packaging Details: per request
Delivery Time: 3-5 work days
Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Bitcoin
Supply Ability: 10000kg/month
Aspirin, also known as acetylsalicylic acid (ASA), is a medication used to treat pain, fever, and inflammation. Specific inflammatory conditions in which it is used include Kawasaki disease, pericarditis, and rheumatic fever. Aspirin given shortly after a heart attack decreases the risk of death.
Aspirin is also used long-term to help prevent heart attacks, strokes, and blood clots in people at high risk. Aspirin may also decrease the risk of certain types of cancer, particularly colorectal cancer. For pain or fever, effects typically begin within 30 minutes.
Common side effects include an upset stomach. More significant side effects include stomach ulcers, stomach bleeding, and worsening asthma. Bleeding risk is greater among those who are older, drink alcohol, take other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), or are on blood thinners.
Aspirin is not recommended in the last part of pregnancy. It is not generally recommended in children with infections because of the risk of Reye's syndrome. High doses may result in ringing in the ears. Aspirin works similar to other NSAIDs but also irreversibly blocks the normal functioning of platelets.
Aspirin, in the form of leaves from the willow tree, has been used for its health effects for at least 2,400 years. The first study of an extract from the bark for fever was completed in 1763 by Edward Stone. Felix Hoffmann, a chemist at Bayer, has been credited with first chemically making aspirin in 1897.
Aspirin is used in the treatment of a number of conditions, including fever, pain, rheumatic fever, and inflammatory diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis, pericarditis, and Kawasaki disease. Lower doses of aspirin have also shown to reduce the risk of death from a heart attack, or the risk of stroke in some circumstances.
There is some evidence that aspirin is effective at preventing colorectal cancer, though the mechanisms of this effect are unclear. In the United States low dose aspirin is deemed reasonable in those between 50 and 70 years old who have a more than 10% risk of cardiovascular disease and are not at an increased risk of bleeding who are otherwise healthy.
1, analgesic and antipyretic
2, diminishing inflammation, rheumatism
5, skin and mucous membrane lymph node syndrome
6, prevention of digestive tract tumorsv
1. Our company is a professional production leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area of many years. Delivery areas of our products:US, UK, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Russia, Portugal, Latvia, Switzerland, Iceland, Ukraine, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Peru, Sweden, New Zealand, the Czech Republic, Lithuania, Ireland, Tunisia, Mexico, Greece, Puerto Rico, Thailand, Israel and so on.
Payment method: T/T, Western union, Moneygram
2. Discreet package .The packing suits you best would be choosen to cross customs safely. Or if you have your own ideal way, it could be also take into consideration .
3. Top quality. High quality guaranteed, once any problem is found, the package would be reshipped for you .
4. Security Shipping:Shipping by express (FedEx,UPS,DHL,EMS), by air.The most professional forwarder would be recommanded for you.
5. We have stock, so we can delivery quickly at the very day when receive the payment.
6. Warm after-sale service for you 24/7. Any of your question would be solved for the first as soon as possible.
7. A discount would be given when you make a large order.
Supply Ability: Mass Stock
Related product lists
|Amikacin sulfate salt||39831-55-5|
|Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate||55203-24-2|